lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

The best memories of school

A bit of me in school, just to never forget, I remember at that time had no preocupasiones of anything, and I enjoyed studying with my classmates, in the first photo came out in 6th grade when I saw my diploma! I am finally going to take off this uniform white, I use the sky was happy entered a new phase, while the secondary are very cute in the pictures below was in high school and think it was a super experience that I lived with my colleagues 4th and 5th year, study, dance, toys, 2 chances in the state we travel merida everything was fun, in the photos is my godmother and my fellow promotion promotion. both share after I get my bachelor's degree who dreamed of a time with my parents at the time of delivery I said, now if I go to my dreams, then I enrolled in college etudier social communication, and today I am a few steps academically made to feel I am in the 9th quarter of my career. This year I am a graduate ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario