jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

The people in my file


     My mother and father are the 2 most important people in my life are admirable, wake up every day to work to give children the best, is my role model my inspiration my strength my all, as individuals and human beings are humble even in the hardest heart are able to enter. I love
    He is my brother, so beautiful is 17 years, accounting students, in love like no other, music lover loves movies and parties
    She is my sister is 28 years old, she is just kissing, crazy and working
    She is my younger sister is 17, is tremendous and loving, loves children, is a student of education
   Yosbeiry she is my best friend, my colleague, my classmate and mischief, she is my friend unconditional crazy and very smart
     They are my colleagues and friends, great fun and crazy personality


    They are my acquaintances and friends, beautiful love Noris, hardworking and very intelligent, beautiful Jary love of life with big dreams of being a recognized model.


    He is my father, my supervisor is aware of everything, to where I go, where I come, I do, with who I am, everything.
    The beauty is my boyfriend is 23 years old, is a lawyer, always admire my beauty as a man in love, I describe in one word LOVE! I LOVE YOU.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario